LOSING TODAY

From: LOSING TODAY (darklost_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue 14 Apr 1998 - 17:20:02 IDT

Hello, we are LOSING TODAY a fanzine dedicated to the world of DREAM-POP,
ETHEREAL & DARK MUSIC.
The fanzine is in english and contains 84 pages printed on shiny paper with
full colour front and back covers. There is an initial print run of 2000
copies.
These are some of the bands interviewed and reviewed:

CHANDEEN (INTERVIEW)
MOJAVE3 (INTERVIEW)
AUTUMN (INTERVIEW)
SILVANIA (INTERVIEW
JACK OR JIVE (INTERVIEW)
BLACK TAPE FOR A BLUE GIRL (INTERVIEW)
SHIFT
LOWSUNDAYGHOSTMACHINE
HALF STRING
STATE OF GRACE (INTERVIEW)
FEBRUARY
NEW YORK ROOM
OSTIA
ALLISON WITH ONE

For more information you can send an e-mail, visit our site web, or write
directly to our address in Rome.

If you know of any record stores and distributors in your area who might be
interesting in helping us to distribute the fanzine, could you please let us
know their address.
We also would appreciate it, if you could let us know of any names and
address of fanzines which we could contact to advertise LOSING TODAY.

We look forward to hearing from you.

THANKS.

BYE.

LOSING TODAY "Lost in the Dark"