AD: Are you paying to much for web hosting?

larrry_at_compwebtech.com
Date: Fri 08 Jan 1999 - 03:38:18 IST

Hi my name is Larry and I do web hosting.
If you are unhappy with your present hosting service come check out my site at:
www.compwebtech.com and if you are happy with your present web hosting services
then that's cool too.

P.S. This message is sent in compliance with the proposed
United States Federal requirements for commercial email:
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of s. 1618
Sender: Compwebtech.com 1031 Brockton Ave, LA, CA 90025 310-235-1930
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped at no cost to you by replying to this email
with the word "remove" in the subject line."