Re: slovo - ne vorobej

From: Michael Livshin (mlivshin_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue 30 Nov 1999 - 18:42:18 IST

Dmitry Elkind <jim@gravity-cs.com> writes:

> Da shut s nim, s Muhom, ya sovsem ne namerevalsia pisat' ego apologiju,
> prosto nepriyatna eta ohota na ved'm (kstati, Mazin i Muh - oba na "M"..
> Sovpadenie ili mistika???)

karma, dorogoy, chistoy vody karma. ne perevesti li vam etu
discussiyu v lichnyii mail, apropos? a to kakoy-to chat-list pro Muha
u nas tut poluchayetsya.

da, i chto konkretno ty podrazumevayesh' pod ekstremal'noy musykoy?
inquiring prog minds want to know. odin iz nih, po krainey mere ;).

--mike

--
only legal replies to this address are accepted.

Don't trust these UNIX people. They are all demons. They kill their parents and fork children. I don't know how they could do this with their balls cut off but they manage. -- anonymous ---- Russian Rock in Israel mailing list -info, unsubscribe: http://www.tarunz.org/~vassilii/ru-rock-in-il/ -hypermail archive: http://www.tarunz.org/~vassilii/ru-rock-in-il/archive/